Order On Line
Hunting and Fishing
The Gunslinger Corral rifle Holster works in conjunction with your rifle "sling" or "strap". Make sure the "sling" and "sling mounts" are in good working condition.
Instructions for use
- Adjust the belt to your waist size. Trim off excess (heat the cut end to stop fraying).
Remember to leave enough length to provide quick adjustment over your cold weather gear.
- The Gunslinger Corral's support hook is fully adjustable. With a firm grip, bend or twist the support hook for a custom fit to your rifle or shotgun stock. The factory setting is adjusted for most guns, you may need to play with the adjustments for a precision fit to your gun.
- Mount holster to the mid section of the belt. Gunslinger Corral is designed to be worn at the center of the lower back, stability will decrease when the holster is worn off to the side.
- Adjust Safety strap to the size of stock. The "safety strap" will hold the stock securely into the holster while in rough terrain. Do not cut off excess strap, leave for an easy grab or release.
- After fitting to your rifle or shotgun, you will need to adjust your rifle sling. The sling should be snug but not restrictive. If sling adjustment is limited, try raising or lowering the belt.
GUNSLINGER CORRAL is designed for speed and ease of use, practice with your Holster for superior results!
Have fun, get into the action, and remember "Safe hunting is Great hunting!"
simple attachment is designed to Attach to the shoulder harness of your favorite backpack or suspender.
The Universal Backpack Attachment will help keep your muzzle secure while using side or front mounted Rifle/Shotgun holster. (side carry with a daypack, front carry with a larger pack)
Don't worry about your rifle being too hard to get to, this method provides support, security, and easy access that you can count on.
The Universal Backpack Attachment works in conjunction with your favorite "rifle sling" or "strap".
- Make sure that your "sling" and "sling mounts" are in good working condition.
- Used with the Gunslinger Corral compact rifle holster.
By drawing the sling inward - barrel control is gained.
Do not over adjust the quick disconnect lanyard, rifle sling should slide freely through the sling securement strap upon draw.
- Attach snugly to shoulder harness of backpack.
- Adjust to chest size.
- Adjust to harness the rifle sling.
- Adjust to chest size, and cut off excess.
- Burn cut end to stop fraying.
Instructions for access
Dismount lower stock from the holster, reach over rifle sling, and you're
set for a silent, smooth draw.
No need to disconnect the sling securement strap for draw.
The Gunslinger Corral compact rifle holster will work with any rifle that has a pistol grip stock.
NOT for use with lever action rifles - if you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1 (800) 900-8678
Ready, Set, Draw!
1 - 2 - 3
Do not attempt to locate the holster support hook on or near the "trigger guard" or "safety switch" of any firearm.
(Holster designed to fit below pistol grip of a rifle or shotgun stock.)
ORDER YOUR NEW RIFLE HOLSTER